We are sharing Eid-ul-Adha Recipes. Here are some Eid-ul-Adha Special recipes that you can cook at your home by following the instruction given in the recipe page. Eid-ul-Adha Special foods include Kabab recipes, Bar BQ recipes and lots of many other Eid-ul-Adha Special recipes. We have added Eid-ul-Adha Special recipes in Urdu Language so that it could be easier for you to understand clearly.
Sindhi Bariyani Recipe in English
> Chicken 1/2 kg
> Large Onions 2
> Yogurt 200 gm
> Large Tomatoes 4
> All SpIce Powder 1 tbsp
> Red Chilli Powder 1 tbsp
> Green Chilli 6-8
> Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
> Coriander Fresh 1 cup
> Mint Fresh 1 cup
> Black Cumin 1 tsp
> Black Cardamoms 4
> Cloves 4
> Cinnamon 1 stick
> Black Pepper 6-8
> Bay Leaves 2
> Dry Plum 150 gm
> RIce 1/2 kg
> Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
How to make, pareparation method of sindhi Bariyani:
1. For Rice: In a cooking pot heat oil and add cloves, black cardamom (broken), bay leaves, cinnamon, stir fry.
2. Now add water (equal to the amount of rice), black cumin, black pepper and boil.
3. When it boils, add rice to it and simmer medium flame till water dries.
4. For Korma: Heat oil in a saucepan, and fry onion till brown.
5. Then add tomato, plum and all spices.
6. Stir fry and add chicken and cook for 15 minutes.
7. At the end add yogurt and further cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Now take half of cooked rice in a separate dish, and spread the cooked qorma over it.
9. Lay green seasoning (mint, coriander and green chillies) on it, spread the remaining cooked Rice and again lay green seasoning on top.
10. Cover and simmer on light flame for 15 minutes or until done.
Sindhi Biryani Recipe in Urdu