Kaleji Ka Salan Recipe in Urdu is really healthy recipe as traditional cooking recipes. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Beef & Mutton.Eid Ul Adha this salan made in every home so for u we are sharing this traditional eid recipe in urdu.
Get tips on how to make kaleji fry recipe. FashionZadi offers an easy step by step goat liver recipe in Urdu and English with pictures and their relevant instructions. Kaleji can be cooked in many different ways such with curry, with masala, tawa kaleji and so on. Goat liver or bakra kaleji is a favorite dish of Pakistani people and they especially cook it in routine. In Eid ul Adha days, trend of cooking liver suddenly grows as kaleji is there in everyone’s home.
Liver (Kaleji) has many health benefits particularly it provides fresh blood to your body. Mutton liver gives a delicious taste no one can resist. But the question is that how to cook kaleji, how to enhance the taste, how to cook an aromatic kaleji…etc, here are the answers of your all questions, now you may learn that how to cook an aromatic delicious kaleji recipe. So just follow the step by step Bakery Ki Mazedaar Kaleji Recipe at your home and give your views.
Method : How to make Kaleji Recipe :
Mutton Liver Fry Recipe
Goat Liver: 1 set
Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tablespoon
2 Medium Onions
Salt: as per taste
Red Chili: 2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder: 2 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Yogurt: half cup
Ground All Spice Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
5 to 6 Green Chilies
Green Corainder: Half Bunch
Dried Fenugreek: as per taste
Oil: half cup
- First fry onions in oil. When they start getting golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and then add liver as well.
- Add salt, chili, turmeric, coriander powder, coriander, tomatoes and yogurt and cook.
- When cooked well, add two cups of water and cook it more.
- Check if liver is tender, add all spice powder and green chili and place for dam for five minutes.
- Switch the stove off and serve hot with green coriander topping.
While cooking, if it is cooked excessively or if water dries out, add water accordingly.
It’s up to you if you like to eat as it is or add water and make curry.
When washing liver, remove its membrane so that it gets cooked fast.
Anther Way to Fry:
1. First fry onions in oil. When they start getting golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and then add liver as well.
2. Add salt, chili, turmeric, coriander powder, and cook.
3. Add tomatoes, yogurt and cumin seeds.
4. Now roast all the mixture, add dried coriander and green chili and place for dam.
5. Hot goat liver recipe is ready to serve.